Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Grandparents told they owe power company £500m |

Grandparents told they owe power company £500m | Mail Online



Tell them to batter on !!  Take the folks to Court and pay embarrassment charges when it is found to be crap. I am currently in a battle with Scottish Gas over the supply of gas to my flat which I did not order nor do I use.

At first they wanted £31  and change and gave me this E mail to contact  scottishgas/help   which is a joke!!  There is no @

and so it cannot be sent.  BUT......

I sent mine to customrservices@scottishgas.  I told them that  had not did not and please get stuffed.

So I get another letter for £66  and change. The letter comes from Britishgas in Worthing which is in England..

They say that all sorts of charges for locksmiths Court Warrants blah blah blah will be charged.

Well Misuss, a person who lives in Scotland cannot be summons to an English Court for any debt. This is why credit Card interest is so high. They can't get us Scot's into their English Courts. What should happen is that company X must instructed English lawyers who then instruct Scottish lawyers to go to a Scottish Court As the costs are enormous,thy just don't bother and sell on the debt taking a oss against Corporation Tax for the difference. Yep if you owe £1,000 they sell it for £500 to collectors. and the difference is tax deductible.!!!

The debt collector has now bought £500 and sends out some letters and then sells the debt on again for say £250. They,in turn,can do the same tax trick and claim £250  But I digress.

So British Gas becomes Scottish Gas across the border and I did not order any supply nor do I use gas other than propane, which is delivered in pressurised containers. So I sent another E mail telling them to get loss and should I be involved further then I will be charging them for my time !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube