Monday, July 07, 2014

100% Proof of What Happens When You Die: The Afterlife Revealed Through Near Death Experiences: The Truth Exposed! | Prophecy

100% Proof of What Happens When You Die: The Afterlife Revealed Through Near Death Experiences: The Truth Exposed! | Prophecy



When I was in hospital.some thirty years ago now,I died. I was burned up in a fever,rolling about and going in and out as the say. I knew that I was hot and was thinking,in the lucid moments, about an American who had allegedly hit 105F. He was the record holder!!!  Stupid the things you think of at strange times.

So I sat up,bolt upright,said to the student nurse,'what is my temperature?'  Well trained,she would not answer,merely saying you are a wee bit hot!  I raised my voice,demanding to know!! She sad 102.5F to 103.5F. I lay back down,thinking that I had to do something about it. I thought on ice cream. Not cold enough.

I remembered icebergs, as I landed in Iceland, some years before and concentrated on the scene of icebergs floating on cobalt blue water.  Nice. I crashed out then.

I came round and I was still horizontal, but climbing,with no support, diagonally up from my bed, toward the centre of the ward.  I looked back down and the young nurse was crying, washing down my body with water from a red basin. A senior nurse was shouting at her,'why did you tell him how hot he was? '  'He demanded and  it was making him more agitated.' she said. I shouted down,'leave her alone, I asked her' click out again.They could not hear anyway.

I came round and I was near the ward ceiling,still horizontal, about 12 feet high. I had turned through 90 degrees and was heading for the day room, where the walking wounded go.  click out again. Back and passing into a cave,now standing upright. The ground was dark brown sandy/earth, like top soil. In front was a dark blue rock face. I glided in about three feet, turning slightly left.The path continued round the rock face and I could see a smaller archway, cut into the rock, on the left side of this path. Amazing white light poured out of it.  I was about to go check it out, when a male figure glided round passed the arch and stood in front of me,quietly.There was white smoke round his feet. He was tall,had long black hair,beard and wore a luminescent light blue, one piece, loose, covering, like Arabs wear.He had dark eyes and looked human.

;What is down there,'says I. He says,' do you want to see?' We had not spoken. The words were just in my head. 'Yes'I said. 'Well it is your choice. Do you want to see or do you want to go back?'   'Back?' says I.

'Yes,back where you came from.'  'Both.'  'No,one or the other.You still have much to do,back there,but it is your choice.' 'If you go on,you cannot go back.'   Always one for a bird in the hand,I chose to go back.

Wallop!  I was back in bed!  The guy,opposite me in the ward, was in a fever, trying to get over the restraint bars.  I sat up and said to the nurse, 'he needs your help!!'  She almost shit herself and ran over to him. I recovered..

This happened to me. I have tried to help other people since then.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube