Wednesday, July 09, 2014

10 Sources of Relief from Back Pain »

10 Sources of Relief from Back Pain » OMTimes Magazine



I broke a small piece of bone from the base of my spine in a crash and the piece lodged against my sciatic nerve.

It took 8 years to find out that it was broken. By that time the only way that I could get to sleep was to be drunk! I could stand up and it was like a light switch, down I went. I learned to always turn to my left and never put my weight on my right leg My doctor continually said sciatica. Anyway, the piece could not be removed, as it was too dangerous.I could have become paralysed from the waist down. So I just drank!

They put me on dihydrocodeine which I am still on today as I am addicted to them. I stopped drinking vodka 15 years ago and nowadays have the odd beer, if friends are in. I take cannabis now,instead!! I must say that my back is not as painful as it once was and I would say to anyone suffering,take cannabis now!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube