Wednesday, April 09, 2014

The Heartbleed Bug, explained -

The Heartbleed Bug, explained - Vox



I noticed when doing searches on Google that a box on the right hand side of the list was saying that SSL was switched off by the provider.

So I downloaded Opera. I could not get the add on for Opera to transfer pages or items to my blog and so I download Firefox. This was okay and I plodded away setting up the add ons and extensions. This workd for a day and then I got the same message Umm.

There are other SSL systems available but you gotta pay for them. Sod that!!  I then realised that I had used Google as search engine on both Chrome and Firefox. I changed to AVG search on Chrome and Duckduckgo on Firefox. I have had no messages since.

All that I can say is that this is what I did and there is no gaurantee implied or given.   

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube