Wednesday, April 02, 2014

- Nigel Farage and Nick Clegg prepare for TV re-match

BBC News - Nigel Farage and Nick Clegg prepare for TV re-match



I have always considered UKIP to be a little Englander protest party full of extremely right wing Conservative party rejects. The other night,I watched a programme in which Farage was followed round by a camera crew over a considerable time period,condensed into one hour plus intervening adverts which results in about 45 minutes of content. He came over as a bit of an eccentric, which I could identify with, as I have been told that I am one, rich which I ain't and knowledgeable on loads of stuff.

My political views have always been old style Liberal, not this new lot's ideas and i could vote for UKIP if there were no Liberal standing. UKIP is fast becoming the protest vote party, as the Liberals were before them and look where they got to !!!!

My only problem is that I am Scottish and want an independent country,so I doubt if I will ever really vote ukIP after all.  The debate should be a hoot as Farage likes a few drinks.....daily !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube