Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ibuprofen 'may cause gut conditions such as coeliac disease'

Ibuprofen 'may cause gut conditions such as coeliac disease' | Mail Online



My advice to anyone taking NSAID's.................GET OFF THEM, NOW !!     Why?....



I was on these death traps ! One day I began to feel ill. Nothing I could name just not fling good all over.

So I decided to go to my Mother's for some TLC.  I jump in the car and drive the mile to her house and get into my old room. Of course, I had to go a place........

I get up but can only walk folded over at the waist. I get out of my room into the kitchen heading for the hallway. Then I collapse on the floor. An ambulance is called and I am off to the funny farm with a blue light on!!

It took FOUR pints of blood to get me sorted. The NSAID's had rubbed my stomach walls and had irritated two ulcers enough to burst them !! I did not know that I had ulcers. Although they say that Accountants get them!

So get OFF them, you are only making money for big pharma and chemists. Doctors don't need to prescribe them.There is a natural flower/plant extract which produces Cholchiene. It has been around since the 17thcent. but it cannot be patented,hence no profit.  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube