Friday, April 11, 2014

How to Protect yourself from the 'Heartbleed' Bug -

How to Protect yourself from the 'Heartbleed' Bug - The Hacker News



This thing has been loose on the web since New Year two years ago!!  Is it any wonder that a whole load of sites has/had it in their systems. Why did it take all this time to come out?? I first got a message on Google search that SSL had been turned off.  Thinking that if it had been on,it was  therefore important,I tried to put it back on!!

Then I realised that it was only Google and so I downloaded Firefox and Opera. I again got the message and saw that on Firefox I was on Google search. Ping light bulb moment.!  I changed my search to avg  and have had no messages since then.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube