Saturday, April 12, 2014

How Bolivia Triumphed over McDonalds - Fast Food Giant Shuts Down All Restaurants in Bolivia

How Bolivia Triumphed over McDonalds - Fast Food Giant Shuts Down All Restaurants in Bolivia



I can understand all of the consternation over MacDonalds dealings with staff and so on. However, I was glad to find their take aways, when I visited Amsterdam.

My friends and I had been visiting back street, greasy spoon places, to eat. The menu looked good and it was cheap. We had been ordering steak and fries and enjoying it. On the third visit, I noticed that the steak had the ripple patterns going in all different directions. At first I decided to cut down on the drugs!!

I shook myself and had a good look. I was right. I did not take steak again and was happy to find a macDonalds.

When I got home,I discovered that it is allowed,in Europe, to stick scraps of steak together, using glutton. This is what we had been eating!! 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube