Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Heart Bleed Bug Could Compromise Large Part of the Internet |

Heart Bleed Bug Could Compromise Large Part of the Internet | SiteProNews



For the past ten days, I have been getting notices about SSL, when I searched for stuff on the internet. Web pages would not come up or only part of a page would appear. I got a notification about SSL on a search page and I opened it up.I put it back on and off and on, to see if there was a problem that I could see. I was using Google Chrome.

I changed to Opera and I was getting all of the pages which I requested.Howeer, I could not get the opera transfer to blog add on to work. So I then d/loaded Firefox and after a few days,again, I was getting only part pages.The Malaysian plane thing is ongoing and I put it down to the web being very busy. I then got one notification on a search via Firefox, about SSLbeing on/off .Nothing since that one. Firefox will only give me a part page for some sites and nothing for others. So it too, would appear to have this crap.!!

 I have cleaned,scanned,manually opened the program file on the Hard Drive and gone into the Control Panel to search. I have found nothing at all.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube