Friday, April 18, 2014

Health warning on juice-only diets as expert warns they can lead to an eating disorder | Mail Online

Health warning on juice-only diets as expert warns they can lead to an eating disorder |



I am not over weight now. However for a long time in my life,I was heavier than I should have been. I sat down and worked out that I was carrying an extra 6/7 building bricks about or 42 lbs. I just imagined walking round carrying 6 bricks!

After I stopped laughing, I easily lost the excess weight by cutting down my intake each day by reducing the size of my meals. I took the same things....just less of them. My body then 'ate' the stored up fat to compensate for less coming in and gradually balanced out.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube