Tuesday, April 08, 2014

GPs putting patients at risk by diagnosing them on the phone? |

GPs putting patients at risk by diagnosing them on the phone? | Mail Online



My own Doctors are playing this game and I do not like it one bit !!  Should I phone them to ask a doctor to come and see me at home, I first get a receptionist who asks me, 'can you not come to the surgery?' 

It has been on the tip of my tongue to tell them, 'why do you think I'm asking for a doctor to call?'  But I'm too polite.

Then the receptionist will ask,'what is wrong with you?'  Another stupid question. I could shout,'why do you think I'm asking for a doctor to call?' Again I don't. However, I normally say,'I'll discuss this with my doctor.'  Are receptionist taking over??

I am then asked for my phone number for a doctor to call me. So I end up in a conversation. What the hell do I know about medicine.??  I have had pills prescribed for me over the phone !!!

Soon it will be multiple choice.......press 1  if you are dead   press 2 are you donating your body to medical science  press 3 do you think doctor's should get a pay rise?   That one would break!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube