Friday, June 21, 2013

New Ofgem rules may enable Britons to cut energy bills

New Ofgem rules may enable Britons to cut energy bills | Reuters

About time too.  I really have little to complain about regarding fuel costs. I have it sorted to suit me. Here is how I do it............................
I use a pre payment meter. Yes, it is a little dearer per unit. However, in Spring and Summer I use my Credit Card to put in £100 tranches, to fill up the meter for the next Winter. My income comes from State benefit and I can pay off the Credit Card easily from it. So at the beginning of the Winter, I normally have about £300 in credit, for electricity, which is more than enough for the Winter.For heating, I use propane gas fires. Again they are prepaid. I use them when I need too. I get no big bills whatever.
Forward planning!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube