Thursday, June 06, 2013

Middle Lane Hogs Face £100 On-The-Spot Fines

Middle Lane Hogs Face £100 On-The-Spot Fines

More money making scams to soak more money from the average motorist.  I can agree with the anti tailgating fine but what is wrong with sitting in the middle lane of an empty motorway? Personally, if I'm driving at night, when the motorways are empty, I sit in the middle lane. As far as I am concerned,should I get a puncture or develop a fault, I have a lane on either side of me, in which to slow down.
Oh and how do we pay these "on the spot" fines?  By Card? That would be a huge joke as cop radios are listened to by thousands of people. Will they broadcast all the details of card numbers and security numbers over an "open to all" air channel??

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube