Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jeremy Forrest's sister Carrie Hanspaul: 'Don't call my brother a paedophile, she was 15, not 11' | Mail Online

Jeremy Forrest's sister Carrie Hanspaul: 'Don't call my brother a paedophile, she was 15, not 11' |

As far as I am concerned, Abduction is when you take somebody away from their normal surroundings, by force, against their will. Yes, this girl was under the legal age to have sex and I agree that is a crime, but she went willingly and indeed was totally compliant..
Why this guy got 5.5 years in prison, I just do not understand.  One year would have been more like it. He should appeal the length of sentence.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube