Thursday, June 27, 2013

Facebook Now Collecting Photo IDs |

Facebook Now Collecting Photo IDs | Alternative



I am blocked from Facebook.  I managed to get over 2,000 'friends'   Slightly less than lady Ga Ga, I admit.
So they say if I answer a security question or identify pictures of friends I get back in.  Well the friends thing is out as I know none of them.!!  So on to the question.......
What street did you live in when you were 8 yrs old?    A fair question........  I do know, but they certainly do not.  So anything that I put in is obviously wrong.!!
Getting back to Lady Ga Ga.   That sure is not her real name, just as Paddy Fields is not mine. So if it is down to   rules is rules    why are some  more equal than others ???
Being on Facebook served the purpose of getting the blog   "out there" and I couldn't care less about being banned

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube