Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A new giant vaccine scandal exposes government lies and psyops

A new giant vaccine scandal exposes government lies and psyops | Jon Rappoport's Blog

I don't really remember where and when I heard or read the statement, " no vaccine will cure anything.!" I simply remembered it. It was one of those definitive statements which make an impact and stay with a person forever. It did with me.
We had polio vaccine in the Uk in the 1950's. We had to trot to the doctor and swallow the stuff on a lump of sugar.  Carrot and stick style.  I took the first one, crunched up the cube and spat it out later. I refused to return for the next dose. I did not get polio.
In by teens,in mid 1960's, a teacher died of TB. Anyone who had been in contact was on a list to be jagged by some nurse with a TB vaccine. I used to wander round the corridors,rather than go for the jab. I dodged it three times before they gave up!  I did not get TB.
My late mother got her flu shot every year. She always got the flu.!!  I do not take vaccines!!  They are just a money making scam!! They even tell the mugs that the vaccine will not prevent but it will boost your immunity system. Load of shit !  Your immunity system either works or if it don't, then your tea is out on the table for you.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube