Monday, May 13, 2013

What is going on with my Chrome Browser???

I have used Chrome Browser since it came out and have always found it to be terrific.  As a Blogger, I use extensions to the Browser,which send the pages that I want to publish to my Blog or to Pinterest,Twitter, G+ or to whatever site I want to publish on.
Now it could be my computer but I continually scan it,clean it,defrag it and so on perhaps twice/three times a day. When you go to some of the sites which I venture to, you never know what you will pick up.!! BUT.....
I am asked to repeatedly sign in to Chrome. The extensions disappear. After signing in ,again and again, I have to put my extensions back in. Even then,after all of this crap, the Addit extension works and don't work as it pleases!!! I could not post to Pinterest from Addit and so put up a direct button. This has worked for a couple of weeks and now has died!!!
So is it me or them messing with my computer.?????  Aaron McCollum put it all brilliantly to me, wellcome to my World, he said.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube