Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Video

Video

So you think that your traffic is bad??  Well look at it in Cambodia.!!  My worst experience with traffic happened in Amsterdam. I sorted out the fact that in Scotland we drive on the left and they do so on the right. I got that!!! Nobody told the folk on bikes!  They dash down one way streets, the wrong way, going at amazing speeds. I stepped off the pavement quit correctly to have two bikes zoom passed me going the wrong way against the traffic of a one way street. You should never walk straight out of a building either, without checking the pavement traffic, as pavements are used as bike motorways!! Once I chilled out and got stoned, everything became clear !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube