Saturday, May 11, 2013

Unfair!!

I  would love to be able to put up a contact E Mail for you all to get in touch with me and discuss events. I have tried in the past but it has always been a failure because of Spamming of the infamous "I have access to millions of pounds of money,diamonds, platinum" and so on letters. I got thousands of them!!!
I had to change the comments section to moderation. I don't think the Spammers understand that I have now to look at every one and then delete.  They are rarely, if ever posted, so why bother doing it???
So to the 'normal' peeps who read this blog, thanks. To all the spammers.....get stuffed!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube