Sunday, May 12, 2013

TV presenters, bankers and government advisers among 1,000 Britons linked to tax havens | Mail Online

TV presenters, bankers and government advisers among 1,000 Britons linked to tax havens 

I don't blame them all one bit for wanting to preserve their, in some cases, hard earned income. They are doing nothing illegal,as far as I know.
Currently my ISA is paying no interest whatever!! This is supposed to be a good investment???? My Savings Account gives 0.1 %  This is CRAP!!! My current Account  Nil!
I took my wedge out of the Banks and put it into Premium Bonds and despite what Money websites say, I have had several prizes. In the last tax year to April I got £175. this tax year to next April I have got £25 back!
This is better than any Bank!! Oh and the Taxman can't touch it as prizes are tax free.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube