Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinterest and Google Plus Posts

Well I thought that I had cracked it!!  For the past few weeks I have been unable to post to either Pinterest or Google Plus directly using the addthis  extension to my Google Chrome Browser. So, today, I used another extension,Shareoholic.
I got one post to Pinterest, none to G+  before it too failed or more likely was blocked. Neither of these extensions will allow me to post directly.  Needless to say Facebook account is still blocked no matter which one that I use.
Ho Hum !

Update  I put a Pinterest only extension onto Chrome and that is working, so far This is getting weird!!

Further update The Pinterest button is working fine.  Google Plus gets my blog posts transferred directly from the blog and so Facebook is the only one that I cannot post to now. Twitter has always worked fine.
So it would appear that all is well, at present.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube