Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mt. Gox Bitcoin Exchange Assets Seized

Mt. Gox Bitcoin Exchange Assets Seized - Business Insider

I was an Accountant before I fell ill and quit. I never fancied Bitcoins, as there was nobody that you could go to see, if things went wrong!! I think they were started in Malaysia and International Law just don't cover transactions.
You can only cash them in, if somebody wants to buy your coins and you cannot go to the shops and buy bread with them.
There was no way that existing money was gonna let them become an alternative currency and this attack on them would appear to be the start of their demise. My advice would be, get out of them, NOW

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube