Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Drinking just one can of fizzy drink a day increases the risk of painful kidney stones by a QUARTER | Mail Online

Drinking just one can of fizzy drink a day increases the risk of painful kidney stones by a QUARTER |

I drink a 2 litre bottle of coca cola every day and have done for decades!. I cant be bothered with tea or coffee.  I drink milk as an alternative,sometimes. I don't have kidney stones.
I used to drink Irn Bru until I discovered that most of it is made in England and brought to Scotland in tanker trucks from Sunderland. These trucks have no adverts on the sides and are just stainless steal tanks on wheels. Have you ever known a company NOT to advertise on the side of trucks????
The water in Sunderland has fluoride in it,whereas Scottish water has none at all. Some Irn bru is still made in the original plant, in Glasgow, which allows the company to profess their product as being Made in Scotland. They got a huge deal from the North East of England development fund for a new factory,in Sunderland, many years ago and as far as I know, never acknowledged the fact that most of the Irn Bru sold is Made in England!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube