Saturday, May 18, 2013

Coronation Street's Michael Le Vell denies 19 sex offences against a child at court hearing | Mail Online

Coronation Street's Michael Le Vell denies 19 sex offences against a child at court hearing |

William Roache,who plays Ken Barlow, has been given bail, after pleading Not Guilty to various underage sexual crime allegations. I posted my own small bit about offers ofsex from underage girls while I was a roadie in the 1970's and I post it again to show just how easy it was and probably still is, to get sexual favours.
I was in between bands and did some work for a guy who supplied outside discos to various places. So we arrive at a town hall on the Clyde Coast to find that Slick including Midge Ure were to play and we were the support/warm up. They were,I think, number 7 in the pop charts and very popular. I would say right away that none of the band members engaged in any sexual activity while there. Indeed they ate fish suppers in their room after the gig!!!
I,rather stupidly, opened the back door of the hall to get our gear in the van about half an hour after the hall had been cleared. One girl crawled between my legs and two tried to rush passed me to get to the band!!!
I got two out and the band roadie caught the other one and we got them out!! They were barely teen age.
I open the door,a little about 15 minutes after that and there were still a group of girls there. They begged me to let them in. Three, in particular, aged about 13, offered me sex,group sex or anything that I wanted,if I would let them in to see the band!!!!
I was joe nobody. Now I was naughty, when with the bands, but I always ensured that the partners were over age!!! So just how tempting is it, to these stars, to dip their wick, when they receive such adulation and offers of anything at all.??? It is still illegal and they should show restraint.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube