Friday, May 24, 2013

Chrome Browser

As I posted, further down, I have been having problems with my browser,recently. I have been asked to sign in,a lot. When I do,my extensions disappeared and I have had to sort them out over and over again.
Well I think that I have got it sorted, by accident,as usual. Chrome have issued an update to the browser, which is supposed to make it 5% faster. I assumed that the update was not getting to me and deleted the browser then re installed the new one.  Everything has worked fine since then with no crashing. So if you use Chrome, ensure that you have the newer version. I wish that Google would let us know about these rare updates to Chrome rather than finding out by accident.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube