Thursday, March 14, 2013

We're losing out on £1bn of refunds: Shoppers ignorant of their return rights and can take items back SIX YEARS after purchase | Mail Online

We're losing out on £1bn of refunds: Shoppers ignorant of their return rights and can take items back SIX YEARS after purchase |

These new rules caught out yours truly. I bought a widescreen TV which blew up after two years. I did not know that EU regulations stated that it had to work for five years and not the two years of the old Uk Laws. I could have got a free replacement had I known.
Hats of to John Lewis from whom I bought a new one. They stated the five year rule up front.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube