Sunday, March 03, 2013

Chillout Sunday returns!!


Just had to get some music back!!   Things are very hectic on the blog just now with everything that is happening and I am doing a steady 10/12 hour a day  well a night really. Who invented time zones anyway?
Oh yeah that longitude fella,whatever his name was.
I am still looking for folks to help me out. My webpal Sandie in Oz,like me has health issues and I'm happy to report that she is getting things fixed. So she can't search too much for me. All I am looking for is for people to copy and paste a URL and send it to me as they surf the web.
I have to moderate the comments as  was getting a load of spammers.I did put up a contact E Mail on the blog and I got hundreds of scam letters about bogus bank accounts in Africa and all that crap. That scam is so very old that I thought it had finished. But no,still going strong  The other ones were just spammers selling stuff, mainly drugs! They gotta try to make money but the are a bit of a pest. So put an E Mail address in a comment where  I can contact you and send you an E mail for me to get your reports. Thanks!
Well it is coming up yo my first million hits and the champagne is on ice already for the big day which with about 150,000 to go should be about end of April as I am getting 3,000+  per day in hits. Some days I feel like giving it all up Then something big happens and I jut gotta cover it..
In all honestly, as  am now housebound, it sure keeps me occupied and saves my sanity. On that front, I may be able to get out this Summer. my problem is walking. my knees and ankles are knackered!!!! I ain't building u my hopes but I'll tell more soon when the kit arrives this incoming week.  It would be nice to go for a drive again. We shall see.
Thanks to all the regulars and Hi to knew folks. Hope you are passing on the site. You sure can't get the news that I give you from anywhere mainstream.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube