Tuesday, February 05, 2013

'Sad day for football' as fixing scam uncovered - Football News | TVNZ

'Sad day for football' as fixing scam uncovered - Football News | TVNZ

I don't do sport here except when there are related issues to it. I have been thinking,since I first posted a story of 380 matches,now up to 680, being fixed. Just how would you fix a match?
I suppose players could just not play well. They could die away penalties and free kicks.  Goalkeepers could dive the wrong way.  But how long would they get away with it? Maybe two games before questions were asked. The officials could be got at, but again, their decisions would come into question.
I suppose that it would be just a mixture of all of the above.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube