Monday, February 18, 2013

One in three patients does not take medication properly putting their health at risk and costing the NHS half a billion pounds every year | Mail Online

One in three patients does not take medication properly putting their health at risk and costing the NHS half a billion pounds every year | 

I admit I am hopeless at taking medicines. I will not take bottles of stuff. nope, but fortunately I don't get bottled stuff. I am supposed to take pills, to stop the build up of Uric Acid and to assist getting rid of it. I rarely take them. My defense is that I stopped drinking loads of alcohol and rarely eat steak anymore. These are high Uric Acid containers. I also say that, over time, the pills will fail to work. So I only take them if I get an attack, which kind of defeats the purpose of the pills, in the first place,in that, they are supposed to allow me to avoid attacks.
The painkillers, which I have been on for over 25 years, started off as take 1 then take 2, now it is take 3 every three hours. Why? Well not because of pain!!!  I am hooked on the damn things !  Full time junkie hooked. I go into full screaming,sweating,clawing the walls,vomiting,shitting,withdrawal,when I stop taking them and it ain't nice. I've done it four times!!
So I get my script every month for free and just bin the ones that I don't take. A waste,I admit it!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube