Thursday, February 07, 2013

Former White Hat

I have been on the trail of  the Idylwild Group and FWH for a few months now, as regulars will have seen in my past posts.I would not have been interested,in any way,whatever, had the Group not claimed that Aaron McCollum was a member of that Group.
I have been in contact with Aaron for months and we have built up a web pal relationship. I sent him an E mail to ask him if it was true that he was involved with this Group. To put it mildly, he was not best pleased at them using his name and profile details. This led to a number of posts asking them to delete him from their website. They did not do so.
I discovered that the first Group site was set up by Rothoff Creations as was FWH. I traced them to Sweden and discovered that Eric Rothoff was an 18/19 year old student It became obvious that the Group was just a group of teenagers.I found his Facebook page and an E mail for him. I sent many E mails asking about Aaron. He sent at least one too. All were ignored.
I maintained that they must all know each other as these sites were all interconnected. This was the error which blew them away.
While Tommy, was in America, working at Camelot, I assumed that he could not keep FWH going as he could be found out and was very busy keeping the IT running for Camelot..This is when the Group was hatched to continue. Tommy moved back and forward to Norway,probably on visitor's visas and eventually was asked to go there full time which he did. This led to FWH going to 5 D
Unfortunately things did not work out as Kerry was using the incoming money for World travel and paying Tommy pocket change. Tommy as a Norwegian had to get visas and work permits, which cost a lot of money.  He did not have it.!!  i am told that an argument ensued and Tommy returned to Norway and again began posting. The timeline of him going to America and returning home fitted perfectly with FWH coming and going.
Had they not made the error of including Aaron, I would not have bothered but I keep going. FWH,after me laying out his moments has now admitted to being Tommy Hansen.
BTW  Baldness is only a solar panel for a sex machine.

Good Luck Tommy and I await confirmation on Eric..

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube