Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Every move you make, every smile you fake, Facebook will be watching you | Smartphone News & Reviews | News.com.au

Every move you make, every smile you fake, Facebook will be watching you | Smartphone News & Reviews | 


It never  fails to amaze me what sheeple will do for their little bit of fame.  If a huge list of questions had come through your letterbox, a few years ago, asking you for your name,address,what school you went to, what are your interests,who are your friends, what is your religion,what films do you like, what books do you read,what are your friend's names,where do you all work,where do you all go for pleasure, on holiday and a shed load of other stuff.  Oh and can we file every piece of correspondence and track you all, everywhere you go,people would have gone mad ,shouting gross invasion of privacy,illegal,  we don't live in Russia  and so on.
Then Facebook came along and the sheeple cued up to get on it and give out every single thing about themselves,willingly  !!!!  Oh and if you are naughty, like me and put down a load of rubbish, use a false name, then you get pilloried for it. I was accused of grooming,being a pervert,a sexual deviant. I was threatened with violence if I continued to hide behind my persona. How the morons wee going to attack me when they did not een hae my real name, i don't know, I knew this sort of crap would happen, when I started out and so I took precautions.They wanted my complete details, or else.!!  Not the staff.by the way,they just banned me for sending out bogus friends requests. I have over 2,000 friends, none of whom, I know. They just answered yes. This was the sheeple on there.  Well I hope they did not hold their breath.
It has since been discovered that the owner is the grandson of David Rockerfella of Illuminati fame. No wonder a poor student got a moan,easily, to start up. The whole thing is a sham front for he alphabet soup spook agencies to get sheeple hooked,early and for life. They now hae over 1 billion sheeple,worldwide who will grow up telling all on facebook.
Computers can analyse trends from the way that the sheeple post their entries about stuff.the vast amounts of data can be sifted and electronically sniffed for criminal enterprises by searching for key words. No serious terrorist would use it. They all use draft E mail!! It has got so big the the spooks have had to build a huge new complex in Utah just to store and work through the data. George Orwell would have been proud of the whole system

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube