Sunday, February 17, 2013

Breaking News – The Obama Administration pays for CNN content

Breaking News – The Obama Administration pays for CNN content | Obama Birthplace Controversy

Most media, to some degree, round the World, are in bed with the government of the day, in whichever country(s) they operate in. Otherwise they would be closed down for some reason or another. It ia only when you read the commentary,if any, on sites like mine, that you get exactly how I feel about the posted story. Many stories that I post I agree with,many I don't. If i do comment then it is coming from me and not a third party.
Unfortunately, the media in America, is a disgrace. It appears to me, that they have to ask permission to print anything!! Indeed a lot of their reporting is fully scripted by the Government and it is almost as if they took Gobbel's propaganda ministry from Nazi Germany, as well as the rocketeers.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube