Sunday, January 20, 2013

'There's no chance we're leaving: British benefits give me and my daughter a good life': Migrant enjoys lavish lifestyle raking in more than £1,000 a month in benefits | Mail Online

'There's no chance we're leaving: British benefits give me and my daughter a good life': Migrant enjoys lavish lifestyle raking in more than £1,000 a month in benefits |

I don't blame these people and the people that are about to flood into the UK from Bulgaria and Romania, very soon. I blame the Government which put us into the EU and the successive ones which have not got us out!! These people have contributed NOTHING to the UK and yet they all get loads of our money,free housing and free health care.
It was announced,recently, that the single person's unemployment benefit would rise by 65 pence for 2013/14  and 10% on each of the two years following. Electricity charges,never mind anything else, go up by more than that pittance each year!!
Is it any wonder that folk turn to crime to make ends meet?

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube