Thursday, January 10, 2013

Strange things in Camelot

Well I got some news,folks. Every site, these days, has a mole or an insider. Even Watergate had a Deep Throat. I,too, now have secret inside sources.
Now Tommy Hansen has left Camelot and I posted the fond bye bye from Kerry's blog, a bit further down. Now, my new source has told me, that this is not quite the case. This is the version that I have been given.
Kerry Cassidy was paying Tommy $100 a week, in a sort of pocket money, by her own statement. Obviously, this was not a full payment for the job he was doing, holding all the I.T. together. He is from Noway and must get a visa and various permits,alien's cards and so on, to live and work in USA.
So I am told that a huge row took place, not only over the fact that he could not pay these fees, but also over Kerry's rather harsh, crack the whip style. So Tommy and another member of staff withdrew their labour and walked out.!!! Tommy has, I am told, returned to Norway. He could always join the Idylwild Group !!! So have industrial relations broken down at Camelot? Are the ramparts crumbling? We shall see. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube