Thursday, January 10, 2013

Patient, 62, to sue hospital after 'bossy' nurse forced him to walk 23 MILES home after discharging him at 2am on New Year's Day | Mail Online

Patient, 62, to sue hospital after 'bossy' nurse forced him to walk 23 MILES home after discharging him at 2am on New Year's Day 

Any time that I have been in hospital, in Scotland,they have always made a phone call, for me, to tell my mate to come and pick me up. If he can't make it, then I just gt a taxi. Why did this guy attempt the 23 mile walk?
He could have reversed the charges in a public phone box, to get picked up or get relatives to send a taxi for him.There would have been nothing to stop him, sitting in public waiting area, in the hospital.
This is a dodgy story, in my view.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube