Saturday, January 26, 2013

Julian Barnes: 'It's every human's right to kill yourself if you want to,' says Man Booker prize novelist | Mail Online

Julian Barnes: 'It's every human's right to kill yourself if you want to,' says Man Booker prize novelist 

Personally, I have thought about suicide many times, in the past,when I first began to lose my mobility. I came round to the view that I could never do it as I just do not have the courage to walk into the unknown. I adopted the phrase.............accept your circumstances, adapt things to suit them.
However if people wish to end it all then so be it. I have no objections to suicide, as long as it is a free will choice and there is no external pressure.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube