Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is Britain bored of Facebook? 600,000 users QUIT social network in December | Mail Online

Is Britain bored of Facebook? 600,000 users QUIT social network in December 

I can't blame them for leaving Facebook. I only joined to push traffic for this web site. Otherwise I would never have joined. However here are some of my experiences................
As my friends list built up, by me just adding folk,at random,they began to want to know who Paddy really was in reality. as I refused to give them details I was subjected to insults and accusations that I was a sexual deviant and offender!!!
Continually, I have seen people advertise that their homes would be empty, as they count down to going on holiday. Many post their land line and mobile phone numbers for the whole World to see. When I post that they have done so, I get abuse and told to mind my own business. I have seen posts enquiring about drug availability and others bragging that they are stoned and in possession of drugs.
Despite warnings that future employers scan Facebook, many still post about looking for jobs in addition to their exploits at weekends. Many swear and use foul language of a sexually explicit nature, for all to see. Facebook rules say that under 14 year olds are not allowed to join. Just how do they figure out what age a person actually is? Well they expect them to post the truth in their details !!!
It has come out that Zukeeni is the grandson of David Rocketfellow the multi billionaire and illuminati member. No wonder he,a poor student, got $250,000 to start the business. No other student would get that sort of money! Had the spooks asked people to fill in details about their lies, on a daily basis, there would have been outrage. Shouts of invasion of privacy, marches and demos. But here they are, on Facbook, doing exactly that.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube