Friday, January 25, 2013

Contributors wanted.


Would you be interested in contributing to the site???  The World is a big place for one guy to cover and I'm sure there are good stories out there which I am missing. I am working 6 / 7 hours a day and it is beginning to take it's toll with the odd hours.

No sport  cause I hate it !!!   Really looking for 'off the front page news/alternative/conspiracy stories' which would be interesting to an international audience.  So no local tombolas and village fetes sort of stuff. Have a look at the older posts to get the drift

If you are interested, please put an e mail into the comments of a story and I will E mail you to connect.   This is to avoid spammers, which I have had loads of bother with in the past.  All comments now await me viewing them and so your data will not go public!!

There is no money in this whatsoever, by the way,  unless some big mob want to buy me out!!!  Huffington Post started in a garage and AOL bought it for $6 million  So  serious folks please. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube