Thursday, November 15, 2012

Three-wheelers in pictures -

Three-wheelers in pictures - Telegraph

My Dad, in a moment of madness bought a Reliant Three Wheeler thing.  I being the wean was in the back with Mum And Dad in the front.  I had to lead like a guy in the bike and sidecar races, just to go round corners!!
If I did not sit in the middle of the back sat even my weight was enough to tilt the thing over and scrape on the ground. My Dad named it very well, a death trap!!  We did not have it very long.
On the other side of the coin, a pal of mine had one and used to travel, on the motorway, between St Helen's in Lancashire, England, to his parent's place in Paisley, Renfrewshire, in Scotland. He also used it every day, travelling to and from work.  Mind you he is mad !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube