Sunday, November 04, 2012

Smart Meters & EMR: The Health Crisis Of Our Time | Alternative

Smart Meters &EMR: The Health Crisis Of Our Time | Alternative

The folks near me are getting gas central heating units fitted and I assume smart meters. I was offered the same deal and refused it. I'll stick to my propane portable gas fires which are on wheels.
If it is really cold I have one in the living room and one in the hallway with connecting doors open. My flat is always warm,quickly after firing them up and continues to be all day. Why should I pay a standing charge, all year and especially in Summer,when I would not need to use the system?
So they offered me a gas boiler. Why? My electric one works fine!!  Again using dual fuel means two bills and not one. As I use propane, in the Winter and very little electricity except for hot water,cooking and the freezers. Oh and the TV, computers and well I gotta have sounds on too!!!  my bills ain't so bad, really

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube