Sunday, November 04, 2012

My lifestyle or lack of it!!

Some nice people have been asking, in comments, about how much time it takes to run this site. Well I am pretty much housebound and the site is a full time job. Some days I am hooked up for up to TEN hours.
The main problem is the time differences round the World. When it is just after noon GMT as it is now, New York is just waking up at 0700 hrs  Los Angeles is fast asleep (ha ha) at 0400 hrs  However India is at 1700 hrs tea time and Australia is at Midnight.
So for fun, I will get a log of my activities, well most of them, to show you my hourly life. I'll keep it for a month and publish weekly starting at 0900 hrs today.  I think it will frighten me !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube