Friday, November 09, 2012

East Coast in fresh chaos as thousands stranded and without power after Sandy victims hit by snow storm | Mail Online

East Coast in fresh chaos as thousands stranded and without power after Sandy victims hit by snow storm |

I have filled both of my chest freezers for the Winter months in Scotland. I like to hibernate!  However if the power went off all of the food would de frost.
Sure, I got heat from my propane gas fires and could cook on a pair of camping rings connected to the gas bottles. So I should invest in a big bad of rice and a tin of curry powder, but I never get round to it. One of these years I am going to get caught out.
I have looked, on line, at gas freezers from caravan/mobile home suppliers. However they are so expensive at roughly five times the price of an electric one. people are going dual fuel in their homes to ensure heating but most of the new gas systems need electricity to start them up which makes dual fuel seem silly to me. In addition the firms levy standing charges,monthly, to cover infrastructure costs. this charge is levied whether you use it or not. So basically I rely on electricity for cooking,storing food, light and back up central heating should I be unable to get gas.
So I feel really sorry for these New Yorkers, who have nothing and I really think that their Government  deliberately, steered Sandy their way, just to stay in power. When you realise that HAARP events spin anti clockwise and natural ones spin clockwise, in the Northern hemisphere, you will realise my doubts.!!
Look back at the pictures!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube