Thursday, November 15, 2012

Doomsday preppers ready for Mayan apocalypse on December 21 and bunkers to spend end of the world | Mail Online

Doomsday preppers ready for Mayan apocalypse on December 21 and bunkers to spend end of the world | 

Well if Niburu ever shows up, I am well prepared!!   I have 60 cans of lager,a bottle of Lansen's Champagne,   6 bottles of Italian Red Chianti and a nice bottle of French Nuit St George.   I have 6 sirloin steaks and 8 gammon steaks, in the freezer and I shall renew my prescription for my 300 Opiate pain killers prior to the event.

Basically, I should be shouting at the Moon never mind Nibiru !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube