Saturday, November 10, 2012

Copper insoles cured my arthritis, says the mother running a half marathon | Mail Online

Copper insoles cured my arthritis, says the mother running a half marathon |

Hope this woman doesn't own the copper insole company !!   Me cynical.................

I have been housebound for 3.5 years as I cant walk very far,due to arthritis. So I am going to order a pair of these things, road test them and let you know what happens.
Strangely enough, I read about an American, a few weeks ago, who put copper coins in his shoes and they had a similar effect and were cheaper!!!!.
If I stop blogging then I'm out jogging !!  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube