Monday, June 04, 2012

Share a holic acting as a censor???

I use an app on my Chrome browser to publish pages that I find onto my blog site, some to Twitter and some to Facebook. Recently, I have found that any posts slagging the media or catching them out cannot be moved by me. An error message appears.
To be fair to Share o holic it may be somebody tampering with their system to stop keywords being moved to other sites or it may be Share o holic themselves. The other ways that I can move stuff are to take screen shots or just type it all out again. But these take time.
Either way it is censorship. If the information can be published on one site why can the same information not be migrated to other sites????

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube