Sunday, June 17, 2012

DHS claims terrorists want to attack theaters and similar venues based on 'no specific or credible information'

Activist Post: DHS claims terrorists want to attack theaters and similar venues based on 'no specific or credible information'

The first time that I posted about scanners in airports I said that they would carve out a niche for a scanner department and they would appear all over at concerts, sports events shopping malls,railway stations, bus stations and anywhere that there is a crowd.  Sure looks like I was right.
Now I ain't no soothsayer or tea leaf reader.I did not get an E mail from ET in a wet dream. It was just obvious that the power hungry would do anything to have their own little kingdom of mass control.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube