Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This web site

I may have to close this site down. I have discovered that British Telecom are upgrading their broadband to high speed fibre optic cables, in Scotland, from now until December 2013. This work causes internet connections to disconnect. I then must go through a reset procedure to get back on.
As you may appreciate to write this site up, I must search round the Net and move from page to page, site to site.  To continually have to re connect and/of lose connections in the middle of something will be tedious in the extreme, taking up a lot more time.
I will persevere until this weekend, but if this crap continues I will probably just close until it is all settled and working properly again. Hopefully, I can get it all resolved, but I ain't holding my breath!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube