Wednesday, December 07, 2011

UK snow warning: Weather forecast says four inches tomorrow as far south as Birmingham | Mail Online

UK snow warning: Weather forecast says four inches tomorrow as far south as Birmingham | Mail Online

The only wonderful thing about being disabled is not going out in the Winter !!! In modern Scotland, I can order groceries and have them delivered. Receive my various benefits and pay all my bills, without leaving home. I can move money through my investments to try for better interest. I purchase all of my other needs from home shopping catalogues, on credit, or from other sites and just transfer money, in payment. Sure I like £100 or so, round the house, for odds and ends, but the only big purchase that I actually need cash for is my propane gas delivery. My supplier is a luddite!
Now I do not advocate abolishing cash and that we all become chipped, but it sure works for me and I like it! So enjoy the snow, everybody, I'll be thinking of you all struggling about as I lie back on a pile of pillows, eating pizza with a nice Italian Chianti wine to wash it down.
Wish I could walk a good distance, without falling and/or in great pain though! Never happy, except in Winter.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube