Monday, December 12, 2011

All The Vaccines Are Contaminated, Every Last One of Them

All The Vaccines Are Contaminated, Every Last One of Them | Before It's News

No vaccine has ever, ever, cured anything!!  They all put into the body some of what they are supposed to cover for. The body's immunity system recognises a new enemy and fights it off, remembering it for any time that it should happen in the future. That is the vaccine theory.
So what's the difference between deliberately putting something into a body and the body getting it from somewhere else? It is still the same fight!!! Worry when it happens, sod their vaccines.
I remember being at school when one of the teachers caught TB. We all were supposed to be vaccinated. At my turn to go for the jab, I just went for a wander round the school. No vaccine and I ain't got TB. I often worry about what if??
I refuse the flu vaccine, every year, when my doctor tries to push it.Taking vaccines is the easiest delivery system to give us anything else that the infamous 'they' want to give us. So I just say No thanks.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube