Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Site

One of the good things that I have on this site is the Feedjit app. It pulls visitors and lists them, as they hook up with me, showing their town/city and country.  Some of the names are amazing. Loveland Colorado was a new one tonight. What an address to have....Main Street Loveland.!
Well, I take it a stage further and put a marker on Google Earth, for each new place that visits.With this, I can find stories concerning areas with few markers, or as I post a story, I can watch folks, in the local area, picking it up and spreading it round by e. mail or instant messenger.
I use threadsy to have all by e mails coming up, in one place and there is an RSS feed, on the side of it, for incoming stories, Facebook and Twitter posts. I can post directly from there, to twitter or facebook.
My web posts go directly to Twitter. They used to go to facebook, too, but they blocked it. They say that I am a website and not a blog.This is via deliver.it. I got round this facebook block, by putting buttons on the site. Dawn.com thebeast.com  aljazeera.net all post, but I can't. It appears that uknet have now been blocked, too, as have uncut. Perhaps, we were all posting too much. But why not e mail and say this or limit it to so many per 24 hours.When I checked it out, a notice appeared, stating that it was broke and they were fixing it. That was months ago, so they lie!!!
I enjoy surfing, to find different types of stories and information, which, I think, may be useful or interesting to others.I hope that some stories will encourage people to think and/or do further research on a topic. It keeps me mentally active, as, being disabled, my movement is curtailed, a lot. Finding ways round censorship, entertains me. By being anonymous, completely, I can post anything that I wish, pretty much. Obviously, within the legal boundaries of Scotland and my own morality.
I posted the Ryan Giggs story despite the Court Order, not to do so. The first time, I posted a Spanish newspaper page and later just posted anything about it.  An English Court order has no remit in Scotland and any orders that it makes, are only valid within that jurisdiction. This is a golden oldie, where people think that Scotland is part of the North of England. His lawyers should have known this. An English lawyer or QC has no right of audience in a Scottish Court, nor the other way round. One must instruct another to appear on their behalf. This is why debt collection, for English firms, is so hard and costly.If a Scot owes an English firm money, then that firm must instruct their lawyers,in England to instruct Scottish lawyers, to raise an action. This is extremely time consuming and costly. Most just write it off.
Britannia music found that out the hard way. When they started, they offered new sign ups five C.D.'s from a huge list, as a come on. Folk were just taking the five, ordering more and just not paying. So getting 10 CD's for nothing. It was not worth the expense to go through the recovery process. They tried, not advertising in Scottish papers, but English papers are available in Scotland. They could not, by law, discriminate against Scottish buyers.Many others, just put down a different name, with the same address and signed for them with a scribble. Huge CD collections were built up, all thanks to Britannia Music. The next one to try it was a book club. They advertised give aways as a come on. I remember they gave away the complete Oxford English Dictionary, in one book, with a magnifying glass to read it, apparently, valued at about £150 with a few half price books too. They got screwed rotten by Scots as well.  We still remember Bannockburn from 1314 never mind the Glencoe Massacre and any opportunity to stick it to an English company, is grabbed with both hands, by many. Both no  longer use newspaper adverts.!
Any loan,to a person domiciled in Scotland, must be signed for in ink, not Biro, in the presence of a witness and certainly not via the Internet.. English based lenders and Credit Card companies, are being royally screwed, as they operate under English Civil Law, which has no remit, in Scotland. Applying via the Internet is allowed in England. Some send a follow up agreement to be signed. No witness is required, by them, nor is the paperwork covered by 'adopted as holograph' caveats,Loan agreements, in Scotland, should be written out in longhand. To accept a typed form, it must be accepted as having been longhand, by writing in ink,not biro, the words adopted as holograph and signing that caveat as well.  This is part of the reason that credit card interest is so high. The payers are making up for the stupidity of the companies.
It is only within the past few years that faxes have been allowed in Scottish Courts.  All documents had to be originals. Photocopies were not allowed, as they could be tampered with. But I digress, getting back on track.
Some morons on facebook, infer that I am grooming, that I am a sex beast, that I am a pedophile, all against the Libel Laws of the Uk
Facebook is a glorified chatroom with adverts and chatroom rules should be applied. The best way to use it, is to, like in chatrooms, use nicknames. Then each friend can e mail round, announcing new folk coming in. The group knows who they are, but nobody else will know that Candy's flat will be empty, that Icetea is away on holiday. Anonymity is security against pretty much everything..

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube